In Quotos

10 Heart-touching Quotes From Indian Army Will Surely Resonate Patriotism in You

Only best of the friends and worst of the enemies visit us, We are Indian Army ...
Here is a list of heart-touching quotes from Indian army personnel, which will surely make you emotional

 To find us, you must be good, to catch us you must be fast, but to beat us…………you must be kidding

You have never lived until, You have almost died, And for those who choose to fight, 
Life has a special flavor, The protected will never know!!! 
Capt R Subramanium , Kirti Chakra (Posth)

 Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.
Capt. Vikram Batra, PVC

No Sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I will get these bastards.
Lt. Arun Kehtarpal, PVC

 If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill Death

Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail.
Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey – PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles

I wonder whether those of our political masters who have been put in charge of the defence of the country can distinguish a mortar from a motor; a gun from a howitzer; a guerrilla from a gorilla, although a great many resemble the latter.
Sam Manekshaw – Field Marshal
 
 If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha.
 Sam Manekshaw – Field Marshal

There will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw as Core Commander in 1962
Sam Manekshaw – Field Marshal

The enemy are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.
Major Som Nath Sharma – 4th Battalion,Kumaon Regiment

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment